Discrete Wearable Activity Sensor
for Healthcare and Research
Better Treatment. Better Research.
What is SENS motion®
SENS motion® is a wireless medical device for collecting physical activity data from large groups of people. It is especially well suited for use in the healthcare sector and for large research projects. The system measures:
- Rest time
- Standing time
- Walking time
- Running & High-Intensity Movement time
- Cycling time
- Steps taken
- Motion intensity
- Sleep time and quality
SENS motion® – For Healthcare
SENS motion® – For Healthcare enables physical activity monitoring in health care environments, such as hospitals and care centers. The system increases patient self-mobilisation, and delivers accurate measurements to assist the treatment.
SENS motion® – For Healtcare consists of:
- The SENS motion® activity sensor for use on patients
- A patient app, with gamification feedback for increased mobilisation
- Screen providing an overview of patient mobilisation
- Access to reports on patient activity
SENS motion® – For Research
SENS motion® – For Research enables the use of SENS motion® activity sensor for collecting activity data or raw accelerometer data in large scale clinical research projects.
SENS motion® – For Research consists of:
- The SENS motion® activity sensor
- Smartphone app for automatically transferring sensordata to the cloud without need of interaction
- Web-application for managing sensors, viewing and exporting data.